Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome; Heres a little about me- hope you enjoy ;)

God Bless You! My name is Katisha. Im a proud mom to a wonderful baby boy who God has blessed me with. YES- Im a 19 yr old mother, but dont judge, my life is wonderful and only because I let the LORD back in my life.

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour when I was 11 yrs old. Then, as a young teen I got involved in the things of this deceitful world (smoking, drinking, etc)
I went through a lot, but I wont complain because it could've been much worse!
I always knew the Lord, I always knew he was with me , and yet I kept dissapointing him. Then one day I made a promise to him to NOT go back to my old ways, and for him to renew my mind to live in holiness, & he completely cleansed me!! God wants us to call on him and rely on him in times of need! Not only do I no longer desire to do what I did in the past, I dont think about it.

You know, God wants us to be intimate with him, and talk to him, he never wants to be left out in our lives because he has so many great things planned for us. We have free will, its up to us to decide whether we want to acknowledge him or not.
Let me tell you since then, my son and I have been soooo blessed, with clothes, money, you name it! All because I relied on God 100% and trusted in Him. Be obedient! thats what  I learned to do, and hey- Im HAPPY!

Remember
  1. DECIDE,
  2. LET GO OF YOUR PAST,
  3.  RENEW YOUR MIND
  4. AND BE OBEDIENT!
Once you do these simple things, God will surely make a way, out of no way!

THANKS FOR READING!
BE BLESSED ALWAYS ;)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort...
2 Corinthians 1:3